Thought-provoking questions are deep inquiries that shine a light on the essence of living and awaken our full potential as human beings. If you would like to maximize the benefits of self reflection, ask yourself questions that provoke your mind and force you to reconsider the way you live and the way you look at the world. The best questions to ask usher in a new perspective and remind us who we are, as well as who we aspire to be. They are questions that tend to become inner voices of wisdom, guiding us through the turbulent journey of life
- If you could make 30 second speech to the entire world, what would you say?
- If you were going to die at midnight, what would you be doing at 11:45pm?
- If you had all the money in the world but still had to have some kind of job, what would you choose to do?
- When you’re 90 years old, what will matter most to you?
- What do you regret most so far in life?
- How can you apply the lesson you learned from that regret to your life TODAY?
- If you lost everything tomorrow, whose arms would you want to run into? Does that person know how much they mean to you?
- What would you change if you knew you were NEVER going to die?
- When will you be good enough for you? Is there some breaking point where you will accept everything about yourself?
- Is the country you live in really the best fit for you?
- What small thing could you do to make someone’s day better?
- What do you believe stands between you and complete happiness?
Have some more questions or some even more thought-provoking answers? Please share them below!