I believe all human beings have something unique to offer, and that the sense of purpose and happiness emerges from using our gift to help our friends, families, organizations and community to prosper
The gift can be your knowledge, experience, presence, values or your heart…
Everyday, we have the opportunity to have impact in other people’s lives. And each day we need to decide which attitude to choose: to make our contribution or to keep our gift for ourselves.
If you have decided to make your contribution, this blog is for you
It is a space where I share experiences, tools and methodologies to promote positive change and social impact across sectors.
Who is the blog for?
Anybody who is interested in creating positive impact in the world.
- A person who wants to have a significant life and want to give meaning to what you do
- Who has a purpose or is willing to have one by being of service to a higher cause or to others
- Someone to takes action and wants to or is creating something to act upon your mission: a business, an App, a blog, a course, change in your organisation, your team or your community
- Someone who is willing to cultivate the necessary skills to become a changemaker, living mindfully and acting with courage
- Someone ready to make the necessary connections and partnerships to maximise their impact and support and inspire others to do it.
- A person who is willing to invest time, money, energy and focus on making changes with gratitude to serve people better.
- Impact: you want to make a difference in the world, serve others powerfully, to pursue a meaningful mission to find focus and be as effective as you can
- Presence and self-awareness: you want to bring a sense of mindfulness, peace and meaning into your day. You want a life of greater joy
- Connection: you want to share your experiences with other people and create meaningful and deep connections.
What will you find here
I believe in the power of individuals and organisations to make a difference and create a better world. And my purpose it to empower and provide inspiration, methodologies and connections to facilitate it happening.
- You will find tools and methodologies to activate your creativity and leadership capacity as well as your inner power and wellbeing to take action and maintain the necessary stamina to face difficulties throughout the way. I have put it all together and created LAB for Personal Change Methodology.
- Positive Psychology
- Social Change Model for Leadership Development
- Adaptative Leadership (Marshall Ganz)
- You will find the most innovative methodologies and tools to launch and develop your idea or project.
- U Theory
- Theory of Change
- Appreciative inquiry
- Design Thinking
- You will find inspiration from individual and organisations across sectors that are delivering positive social impact around the world, including: social entrepreneurs, committed citizens, impact investors,
- You will find information to develop certain skills useful to create partnerships and work meaningfully with stakeholders (eg. Collaborative negotiation, stakeholder management, etc.)