A short animated film by Crowdsourcing.org, narrated by Crowdsourcing.org’s Founder, Carl Esposti, describing the four different ways Crowdsourcing works and the five different categories of things you can do with crowdsourcing.
It shows how:
- to tap the power of the crowd for creative projects (Crowd Creativity),
- to collect and organize knowledge (Distributed Knowledge),
- to use the crowd to develop and test new ideas (Open Innovation),
- to access an on-demand scalable workforce (Cloud Labor) and
- to use the crowd to raise capital (Crowdfunding).
Also, there are tools you can use to help you with your crowdsourcing initiatives.